Geotextile black GEOTEX 100g/m2 2x100m
|HUF 47,532 * (nettó: HUF 37,427)|
Geotextile black GEOTEX 100g Product description:
We mainly use non-woven geotextiles for weed control, but they are also perfectly suitable for soil stabilisation.The geotextile is not only used for soil stabilisation and reinforcement, for separating different layers or for filtering. The thicker textiles can also be used under garden areas covered with paving elements (e.g. paving stones, gravel, decorative stones). They can also be used for footpaths, terraces or even gravel-bed drainage. It stabilises and strengthens the soil, separates the different layers and also acts as a filter. It can be used for footpaths, terraces, gravel bed drainage.
Benefits of use:
Prevents mixing of different soil layers and weed growth.
- Can be covered with gravel, mulch.
- Saves time by not having to weed later.
- It stabilises and strengthens the soil.
- Reduces bed maintenance time and the need to use herbicides.
- Excellent water and air permeability, moderately retains soil moisturesoil moisture evaporation, thus preventing the root zone from drying out.
- Tip: after installation, water the entire surface thoroughly, after which water will no longer stand on the mulch surface. If this is not done, the first heavy rain will do it for you!
- Resistant to mould and bacteria.
- Can be used for footpaths, terraces, gravel bed drainage.
- Thicker fabrics can also control the unwanted spread of stronger, aggressive rooted plants.
- In geotextile planting, if the top of the mulch is folded in (where the maximum load is applied), the tops of the soil can be more resistant to heavy soilthe double surface area prevents the material from tearing at anchorages.
- The anchorage may vary depending on the soil type: for soft soil, we recommend using our SPIKE plastic spike, for hard and rocky soil we recommend using our FIXOL or FIXOL XL metal spike.
50 g/m2: PET
100 g/m2: PES or PP
150 g/m2: PP
200 g/m2: PP
black or grey
50 / 100 / 150 / 200 g/m2
European made product
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0