Hymagro-sol humic acid soil conditioner 20 l
Humic acids stimulate soil bacteria, keep nutrients in an absorbable state, increase water holding capacity, stimulate germination and root growth. In large-scale farming, they can be applied in a single application with sowing or by dibbling on seeds. It can be applied directly to the seedbed, in the planting hole, or dissolved in water and applied by irrigation or spraying.
HYMAGRO® IS A HYDROLYSED WATER-SOLUBLE HUMIC ACID DERIVED FROM THE NATURAL MINERAL HUMUS (LEONARDITE)
Leonardite is a globally unique organic humus mineral, formed by the natural humification of plant material.
The complex action of humic acid, fulvic acid and microelements extracted from it stimulates plant germination, growth, nutrient uptake and root formation.
As natural complexing agents, humic acids keep the nutrients available for the plants.
The use of HYMAGRO® improves the quality and quantity of the harvest and makes the plants more resistant to diseases.
It significantly increases the drought tolerance of plants. In times of stress, when plants need a lot of energy in a short time, the biologically active humic acids, thanks to their cellular respiration catalysing effect, replenish the energy needed and help the efficient uptake of nutrients.
Can be applied to soil, foliar, irrigation, hydroponics, alone or in combination with fertilisers and pesticides.
- Stimulates seed germination, catalyses cell respiration
- Stimulates root formation and growth
- Increases chlorophyll content, replaces sunlight in low light areas (foil)
- Stimulates the activity of soil microorganisms
- Complexes nutrients, keeps them in an absorbable state (especially catalyses phosphorus uptake)
- Improves nutrient utilisation, reduces leaching
- Improves crop quality and quantity
- Improves drought tolerance
- Stabilises the electrolyte system of plants, the circulation of plant juices
- Plants become more resistant to diseases
- Forms organic complexes with inorganic micronutrient salts, significantly improving absorption
- Forms a protective layer on the leaf surface against harmful UV rays
- Inhibits the uptake of toxic substances (e.g. heavy metals) into the plant
HYMAGRO® Soil Conditioner is also available as a solution according to the user's needs. For more information, contact the distributors
will be pleased to help you.
- The combination of HYMAGRO® and plant nutrients will maximise their effect
- When applied in autumn, it accelerates the activity of soil micro-organisms and thus the decomposition of organic matter, inhibiting the leaching of nutrients.
- When applied in spring, in combination with nutrients, the humic acid-nutrient complexes do not leach out of the soil, so their utilisation is improved and their effect is prolonged.
- Can be applied in combination with plant protection products, but always carry out a mixing test first time. If you experience precipitation, do not use the formulations together as the precipitation may clog the nozzles.
- Humic acids are most effective during periods of stress (germination, planting, bud break, flowering, crop growth, crop ripening, weather damage).
- HYMAGRO® preparations are alkaline, so wear goggles and gloves when working with them!
- Store HYMAGRO® in its original packaging in a dry place!
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0