BIOMASS Organic fertiliser granules 10 l
Organic matter input is an environmentally friendly and simple solution for soil nutrient supply. BIOMASS compost contains humus, macro- and microelements, alginite and dudarite.
100% Hungarian raw material, mineral treasures
100% Hungarian manufacturer and distributor
Properties of BIOMASS organic manure granules:
- Improves the water retention capacity of soils
- Promotes water retention in sandy soils
- Has a beneficial effect on the structure of soils
- Promotes a more uniform uptake of plant active substances
- Increases fertiliser utilisation
- Suitable for the removal of heavy metal contamination
- Improves the buffer capacity of the soil
- Stimulates the activity of soil microorganisms
- Promotes photosynthesis
- Increases the quantity and quality of crops
- Reduces, slows down soil erosion
- Easy to handle granules
- Environmentally friendly nutrient supplementation
- No scorching effect
- Can be easily applied not only to the soil, but also to the surface - lawns, sports fields,
- Easy to apply, even with a fertiliser spreader trolley
What is alginite?
A rock formed from fossilised algal biomass, containing a high percentage of organic matter, nitrogen, potassium, magnesium. It contains all the macro and micro elements necessary for plant growth. When incorporated into the soil, it improves the soil's water retention capacity, changes the soil structure, prevents leaching of nutrients, and increases the quantity and quality of the crop.
Dudarite is also a natural soil conditioner
Mineral grind with a very high humic acid content. Maintains the fertility of soils in the long term, prevents soil acidification, reduces soil erosion. Helps sandy soils retain water and improves soil structure.
It can be used for:
- In horticultural production
- In open field cultivation, 1,5-3 kg/m2 mixed into the soil before sowing or planting,
- In rotation, 3 kg/m2 applied to the soil before sowing or planting,
- For the preparation of growing media, mixed at a maximum rate of 10 % by volume,
- For vines, deciduous and evergreen ornamental shrubs, ornamental trees, when planting, 0,3-0,5 kg/plant mixed with soil, at least 8-10 cm below the root system,
- When planting fruit, 3-4 kg per planting hole, mixed with the soil and worked into the soil at least 8-10 cm below the root system,
- For maintenance fertilisation of fruit vines and fruit crops at 10-15 t/ha,
- 0,6 t/ha for the maintenance fertilisation of deciduous and evergreen ornamental shrubs and trees
- 25 dkg/m2 incorporated into the soil before watering for soil improvement
- On golf courses and sports fields, spread every 6-8 weeks during the growing season at a rate of 8-10 dkg/m2
- In arable crops 15-20 t/ha, incorporated into the soil before sowing or planting,
- for recultivation at the rate specified in the soil protection plan.
In nitrate-sensitive areas, a maximum of 170 kg/ha nitrogen active substance per year may be used!
Active substance content:
Nutrient content (m/m%) min: N 1,5; P2O5 2,5; K2O 0,5; Ca 4,5; Mg 2,0; S 2,0; Cu 0,01; Fe 2,0
pH 6,8 ± 0,5
Volumetric mass (kg/dm3) max 0,8
Dry matter content (m/m%) min 80,0
Organic matter content (m/m%)a.s. min 50,0
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0