NaCalit PORE-TEC binder 1kg
Short description of the product
NaCalit® PORE-TEC is the absolute top quality sodium-calcium bentonite with high technological
requirements in beverage technology. Granulated with PORE-TEC technology. Current legislation and
regulations and tested in a specialised laboratory for purity and quality.
Purpose of treatment
NaCalit® PORE-TEC also has excellent flocculation, adsorption and purification properties. Problematic
effective even in problematic cases.
The product and its effects
PORE-TECtechnology provides the following benefits when used:
- Visibly more regular granules:
- Easier to dissolve (moisten) and suspend.
- More easily dispersible and easier to dissolve:
- More intense and selective protein and colloid binding,
- strong cleaning action, even in problematic cases such as high pH.
- Targeted mineral selection:
- easily recognisable by its bright colour,
- even gentler detergent action,
- even easier filterability,
- more thorough flocculation,
- small amount of sediment,
- colour preservation,
- high degree of purity,
- particularly low iron content.
50 - 150 g / hl. If necessary, the dosage can be increased.
Before use, check that the suspension is free from foreign odours. The NaCalit® PORE-TEC should be used between 3-5 -
slowly mix into a volume of water of 3-5 red ml. Leave for at least 4-6 hours, but ideally preferably 12 hours
to swell and then settle. Then pour off the excess water. The NaCalit®
PORE-TEC pulp is added to the wine or juice to be treated, stirring constantly.
NaCalit® PORE-TEC has a very strong adsorption effect and is therefore particularly sensitive to foreign odours and
moisture. The product must therefore be protected from foreign odours and moisture. Opened packages must be
hermetically sealed immediately. In case of improper storage and use, the product is not covered by the guarantee.
be valid for the product.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0