Orgevit poultry manure 25 kg
|HUF 5,952 * (nettó: HUF 4,687)|
Orgevit poultry manure granules
Orgevit is a high quality organic manure in 4-5 mm granular form. It is particularly suitable for horticultural and outdoor cultivation, as well as for fertilising fruit, vines and ornamental plants.
The product is made from 100 % poultry manure. It is a natural source of macro- and microelements necessary for plants.
Orgevit contains 65 % organic matter, which helps to maintain soil fertility and promotes plant nutrient uptake.
Its balanced nutrient composition makes it ideal for all vegetable crops.
Its high micronutrient content and long nutrient supply capacity contribute to the uniform development of plants, preventing periodic nutrient deficiencies and the associated yield losses.
Features of Orgevit poultry manure:
- ORGEVIT is a high quality, Dutch granulated poultry manure in a modern packaging
- Különösen alkalmas kertészeti és szabadföldi termesztéshez, valamint gyümölcsös, szőlő és dísznövények trágyázásához.
- PH value: 7
- Fraction size: 4-5 mm
- The preparation is made from 100% poultry manure. It is a natural source of macro- and microelements necessary for plants. Thanks to the heat treatment, it does not scorch the root system.
- The preparation contains a high percentage of organic matter, which helps to prevent soil failure, promotes plant nutrient uptake, improves soil structure, increases water capacity and prevents leaching.
- Some of the organic matter does not fully decompose after a year and can therefore still be found in the soil.
- Application: by mechanical spraying or by hand on the soil surface. It is recommended to spread it together with the soil preparation and to apply it 5-10 cm deep.
- It does not scorch the root system of the plant, but as a precaution, do not plant directly on top of the manure. ORGEVIT is highly soluble in water and immediately available to the plant.
- For soils with a looser structure, a higher dose is recommended.
- Before planting or sowing, ORGEVIT should be worked deep into the soil and then watered generously. It can also be applied at planting in a drainage ditch, but this should be 15 to 20 cm from the roots of the plant.
It is also allowed in organic farming!
Composition of Orgevit:
- Dry matter: 90%
- Organic matter: 65%
- Nitrogen: 4%
- Phosphorus: 2,5%
- Potassium: 2.3%
- Magnesium: 1.1%
- Calcium: 9.3%
- pH: 7
- C/N: 9
- Rich in trace elements: Fe, Mn, B, Zn, Cu
- Free of harmful chemicals, low chlorine content
Amounts that can be discharged:
- Vegetable production under film: 2-3 t/ha
- Outdoor vegetable production: 1-3 t/ha
- Fruit trees: 1,5-3 t/ha
- Strawberries: 1-1,5 t/ha
- Vine plantations: 1-2 t/ha
- Flowers: 1,5-2,5 t/ha
- For nurseries: 1-2 t/ha
Use of Orgevit:
A few days before planting, in one pass with soil preparation. Spread evenly over the soil surface before rotation. For brassica, the recommended dose is 15-25 kg/100m2 depending on the nutrient content of the soil. The rooting should preferably be done shallowly, as the root system is also located at the upper soil level.
For the more intensive crops of peppers and tomatoes, the product should be sprayed under the rows or twin rows. The dose applied depends on the nutrient supply of the soil, but is approximately 20-40 kg/100m2. It does not scorch the root system of the plant, but as a precaution, do not plant directly on top of the manure. ORGEVIT is highly soluble in water and immediately available to the plant.
Also among the nutrient-demanding crops are kabacos, so the dose applied should be 25-40 kg/100m2. For looser textured soils, a higher dose is recommended.
depending on the cultivation method, the applied dose is 2-2,5 t/ha, but always taking into account the nutrient content of the soil. The root system of potatoes does not penetrate deeply, so only shallowly below the bush.
Recommended rate 1,2 - 1,8 t/ha depending on soil type. The recommended dose is 1,5 t/ha on sandy soils and 1,2 t/ha on humus- and mineral-rich soils. Application should be made in spring, working as close as possible to the root system at a depth of 10-20 cm.
Especially recommended for the fertilisation of stone fruit under intensive conditions, 2-2,4 t/ha for high yields. For nutrient replenishment and maintenance, 1,2 t/ha. Apply in spring or late autumn.
Doses of 30-50 kg/100m2 will give excellent yields, larger berry size, more uniform flowering and ripening. Application: spread with soil preparation and bury 5-10 cm deep
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0