DCM Vivifos rooting organic plant food 4-30-0 25 kg
|HUF 32,682 * (nettó: HUF 25,734)|
This results in excellent root development; perfect nutrient uptake through the root results in abundant flowering and fruit production.
Excellent for planting and growing leaf and root vegetables, tuberous and bulbous ornamentals and kitchen gardens, fruit, grass seed, turf, sports fields.
4 % nitrogen (N) of which
2 % ammonia nitrogen
2 % organically bound nitrogen
30 % phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water and neutral ammonium citrate
- Contains phosphorus that is readily absorbed and can be utilised by the plant for months. This allows
excellent root formation and nutrient uptake through the root, resulting in abundant flowering and
and fruit production.
- Effective as a base fertiliser for sports and ornamental lawns, for strengthening lawns, weatherproofing
resistance to weather conditions.
- It is ideal for laying turf and for reseeding areas such as paved areas in front of gates.
- The product also has a beneficial effect on the development of root vegetables and ornamental plants, such as:
o root vegetables
o tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, roses, bulb flowers
o leafy vegetables
o plants sensitive to fluorine (freesia, lilies)
- slow decomposition of the product ingredients by reviving soil bacteria in the soil
which improves soil structure.
- Produced with MINIGRAN® technology. All the granules of MINIGRAN® micro-granules have the same
the same nutrient. The granules range in size from 800 to 2500 microns, with at least 80 % of the granules being 1500 to 2000 microns
of the granules. Dispersal is easy and evenly distributed over the area.
Application is always determined by the quality of the soil and the time of application.
Golf courses, sports lawns, ornamental lawns
for planting, laying turf 4-6 kg/100m2
worked into the top 10-15 cm of the soil, in combination with other basic fertilisers
for top sowing 3-5 kg/100m2
for maintenance 3-4 kg/100m2
nursery 3-5 kg/100m2
Growing ornamental plants
for bulb and tuber crops 5-8 kg/100m2
for other crops 4-6 kg/100m2
mixed with other materials in the planting medium 2-4 kg/ m3
top dressing 0,5-2 kg/ m3 or 1-2 gr/l compost
root vegetables 5-8 kg/100m2
leaf vegetables 3-5 kg/100m2
other vegetables 5-8 kg/100m2
seedling 20-40 g/seedling
Fruit 2-5 kg/100m
|Basic sales unit:||db|
|Culture:||Díszkert, Dísznövény, Gyümölcs, Pázsit, Szőlő, Zöldség|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0