DCM Vivimus BIO soil conditioner for acidophilic plants 40 l
DCM VIVIMUS® is a soil conditioner rich in organic matter (22%). The soil becomes loose and aerated, with good water and nutrient retention.
It ensures air and gas circulation in the soil, retains moisture and promotes healthy root development. Recommended primarily for planting, for good root development. A strong root system can use more nutrients, making the plant stronger and healthier.
Can also be used for organic farming.
Excellent for improving the soil quality of the planting hole, ensuring the right pH for plants that prefer acidic soil, such as hedera, rhododendron, azalea, camellia, hydrangea, erica, etc.
Also suitable for hedge planting.
It can also be used to improve the soil of existing plants to maintain the soil's loose structure, moisture and nutrient retention capacity.
- A soil conditioner rich in organic matter (22 %), formulated from high quality raw materials.
- Excellent for improving the soil quality of the planting hole, ensuring the right pH value in acidic soil
plants that prefer acidic soils, such as heathers, rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias, hydrangeas, ericas, etc.
- Also suitable for hedge planting.
- Can also be used for organic farming.
- It helps to create a loose, aerated, well drained, humus-rich soil that better retains water and is more
- Creates an ideal balance between air and soil moisture, allowing for vigorous root growth
the development of a strong root system.
- Its use creates a rich soil life, essential for strong, healthy plant growth.
Composition: rich in organic matter (22%), including black peat, mushroom compost, softwood
bark, grape seed oil cake, dried poultry and beef manure.
The dosage is always determined by the quality of the soil and the time of application.
Soil preparation 1000 -3000 litres/100 m²
- DCM planting recommendation:
Always choose a vigorous plant with a well-branched root system.
1. dig a planting hole twice the size of the plant's root zone.
2 Prepare a mixture of 1 part excavated soil and 1-2 parts DCM Vivimus.
3. Add a thick layer of the mixture to the bottom of the pit.
4. Place the bottom of the root on top of the mixture. Spread the root system and fill the pit with the mixture.
5. Compact the soil around the plant. Water liberally so that there is no water between the root ball and the soil.
and the soil. The improved humus soil will now retain moisture well.
For an existing plant
DCM VIVIMUS® can also be used as a soil conditioner for existing plants. Apply VIVIMUS annually to the soil surface
a few cm and work it into the topsoil to maintain soil structure and prevent soil loss
water retention capacity.
One more piece of advice
After a few weeks, spread a good DCM organic plant food on the soil to keep the soil moist
root formation, continued growth and long-lasting flowering
|Basic sales unit:||db|
|Culture:||Bio, Díszkert, Dísznövény|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0