DCM Vivimus BIO general soil conditioner for planting, maintenance 40 l
Excellent for improving the soil quality of planting pits e.g. for planting pine, box, yew, hornbeam, beech, roses, border plants. Also very useful for planting hedges.
It can also be used for organic farming.
It helps to create a loose, aerated, well drained, humus-rich soil which also retains nutrients better.
It creates an ideal balance between air and soil moisture, allowing a strong root system to develop.
Its use creates a rich soil life, essential for strong, healthy plant growth.
- A soil conditioner rich in organic matter (22 %).
- Excellent for improving the soil quality of planting pits e.g. pine, box, yew, hornbeam, beech,
rose trees, border plants. Also very useful for planting hedges.
- It can also be used for organic farming.
- It helps to create a loose, aerated, well drained, humus-rich soil, which better retains water and is more
- Creates an ideal balance between air and soil moisture, allowing for vigorous root development
the development of a strong root system.
- Its use creates a rich soil life, essential for strong, healthy plant growth.
Composition: rich in organic matter, including black peat, mushroom compost and softwood bark,
grape seed oil cake, dried poultry and beef manure.
Application is always determined by the quality of the soil and the time of application.
Soil preparation 1000 -3000 litres/100 m²
- DCM planting recommendation:
Always choose a vigorous plant with a well-branched root system.
1. dig a planting hole twice the size of the plant's root area.
2 Prepare a mixture of 1 part excavated soil and 1-2 parts DCM Vivimus.
3. Add a thick layer of the mixture to the bottom of the pit.
4. Place the bottom of the root on top of the mixture. Spread the root system and fill the pit with the mixture.
5. Compact the soil around the plant. Water liberally so that there is no water between the root ball and the soil.
and the soil. The improved humus soil will now retain moisture well.
For an existing plant
DCM VIVIMUS® UNIVERSAL can also be used as a soil conditioner for existing plants. Apply VIVIMUS annually to the
annually to the soil surface in a few cm thickness and then work into the topsoil to maintain soil structure and
retain its water retention capacity.
One more piece of advice
After a few weeks, spread DCM Ornamental Garden Plant Food. This
product acts gently on the young, still fragile roots, so that they
as vigorous as possible, to be able to absorb as many nutrients as possible
uptake more nutrients.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
|Culture:||Bio, Díszkert, Dísznövény|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0