DCM Sport-Mix lawn manure 8-3-12+3MgO 36% organic matter 25 kg
|HUF 29,144 * (nettó: HUF 22,948)|
DCM SPORT-MIX NPK 8-3-12 + 3 MgO - Magnesium enriched organic fertilizer for golf courses, sports fields and turf.
DCM SPORT-MIX NPK 8-3-12 + 3 MgO is a special organic fertilizer for golf courses, sports fields and lawns
The unique combination of the formulation ensures a balanced nutrient supply in summer or even throughout the year. The product contains fast and long acting nitrogen. The fast-acting nitrogen helps the plant to start growing, the long-acting nitrogen ensures even plant growth. The potassium content, which is higher than nitrogen, increases the resistance of the lawn to drought, stress and other stresses. The increased magnesium content is essential for perfect photosynthesis.
The high nitrogen content promotes the start of spring growth. Organic nutrients are released slowly and gradually and soil life is improved. The nutrients work gently, so there is no need to worry about overdosing. Made with MINIGRAN® technology. All the granules of MINIGRAN® mini granules contain the same nutrient. It is easy to spread, the small granules are quickly transported to the grass roots and are not picked up by the lawnmower.
DCM Sport-Mix features:
- Magnesium-containing organic-mineral formulation for golf courses, sports fields and community turf areas.
- The combination of fast-acting and organic nitrogen allows the plant to start growing quickly and then
grow steadily and evenly.
- Potassium in a higher proportion than nitrogen makes the turf robust and resistant to drought, stress and other
- The 3 % MgO is essential for proper photosynthesis and for bright green foliage.
- Made with MINIGRAN technology. Each grain of MINIGRAN mini granules contains the same nutrient
. The granules range in size from 800-2500 microns, with at least 80 % between 1500-2000 microns
- Duration of action: approx. 3 months
- The product is easy to handle and can be applied evenly with any fertilizer spreader.
Composition of DCM Sport-Mix:
8 % total nitrogen (N) of which
- 1 % ammonia nitrogen
- 3 % urea nitrogen
- 4 % nitrogen bound in organic form
3 % phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water and neutral ammonium citrate
12 % water soluble potassium oxide (K2O)
3 % mineral acid soluble magnesium oxide (MgO)
36 % organic matter
Effects of organically bound nutrients:
- Nutrients are released continuously over 75-100 days according to the needs of the grass.
- Continuous growth with minimal nutrient loss and no sprouting.
- Has a gentle effect, making it particularly suitable for newly planted turf areas.
--Organic nutrients are released slowly and gradually, and as soil life improves, humus is produced to promote
rooting, so there is minimal nutrient loss.
--After a fast action, nutrient supply is continuous and even until the end of the action period.
--The product is easy to handle and can be applied evenly with any fertiliser spreader.
--The mower does not pick up as the mini granules sink deep into the base of the grass.
--60% more uniform spreading pattern and uniform growth over the treated area.
--Plant utilises phosphorus well, so roots grow stronger and take up more nutrients.
--Dust and odour free
How to apply lawn manure ?
The dosage should always be determined taking into account the crop to be treated, the time of treatment, the quality of the soil and the irrigation data. 1 ha = 10.000 m2
Sports fields and communal lawns
Spring / active growing season 350-600 kg/ha
Autumn 300-600 kg/ha
Maintenance on greens and tees (every 6 weeks) 300-400 kg/ha
Maintenance on fairway (twice a year) 400-600 kg/ha
Newly planted grass for sports fields and community use
Fertilized in the upper root zone, at seed preparation 400-800 kg/ha
After first mowing 350-500 kg/ha
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0