Osmocote Bloom 2-3 months 12+07+18+TE 25 kg
|HUF 39,015 * (nettó: HUF 30,720)|
Osmocote Bloom 2-3H - Specially developed for small potted annuals!
Osmocote Bloom is a controlled release fertilizer specially formulated for small potted ornamental annuals to enhance the quality of the ornamental plant by providing maximum nutrient supply throughout the growing season and to provide nutrient reserves for the initial post-sale period to the maximum satisfaction of the customer.
What are the benefits of Osmocote Bloom?
- 2:1:3 NPK ratio for compact growth of annual ornamentals
- Fully coated granules also contain magnesium
- Increased microelement content
- Complete nutrient supply throughout the growing season
- Small fertilizer granules can be evenly mixed into the soil of small pots and packs
- Low fertiliser consumption - environmentally friendly cultivation
- No nutrient solution required when used in full doses
- Increases shelf life even during the marketing period
- Safe, reliable, excellent value for money
Using Osmocote Bloom
Where is this type of fertilizer recommended ?
Osmocote Bloom is a controlled-release fertilizer containing NPK, magnesium and the necessary trace elements. The 100% coated granules release nutrients over a predetermined period of time.Thanks to the unique resin coating developed by Everris, Osmocote Bloom provides a uniform supply of nutrients. It is particularly suitable for growing short annual ornamental crops from 6 weeks to three months.
How to use ?
Osmocote Bloom can be used pre-mixed into the planting medium. Mix immediately before potting as the nutrients will start to leach out of the granules immediately after mixing. During the initial period after mixing, EC values in the medium are extremely low. Depending on the soil temperature, nutrients are gradually released from the fertiliser granules over 2-3 months. The duration of action covers the whole growing season for most annual ornamentals, as well as the commercial phase and the first few weeks at the point of purchase.
Recommended dosage of Osmocote Bloom fertiliser:
The recommended dose is 2 to 3 kg per 1 cubic metre of growing medium, depending on the plant species and growing conditions.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0