ICL Sportsmaster Renovator (23+23+05) 2-3 months 25 kg
|HUF 32,702 * (nettó: HUF 25,750)|
ICL Sportsmaster 23+23+05 Renovator 2 - 3 months granulated compound fertilizer for uniform growth.
Sportsmaster 23+23+05 (Renovator) is made with ICL's patented Poly-S and PACE coating technology. It can be used for reseeding or new turf planting. Its controlled release nutrients prevent scorching of young turf.
Thanks to the Poly-S coating technology, 25% of the total N content is permanent for 2 months.
In fertilizer granules coated with Poly-S technology, the nitrogen is surrounded by a sulphur-containing and biodegradable polymeric membrane layer.
As soon as soil moisture enters the outer membrane layer, nitrogen uptake begins. Depending on the thickness of the envelope, nitrogen can take several months to leach out.
PACE technology is a controlled nutrient release technology containing more than one active ingredient. This state-of-the-art technology is based on a plant-derived turf cover from which nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus are released at a steady rate and become available to the turf. Depending on the thickness of the cover, the duration of nutrient leaching can vary from 2-3 months to 8-9 months. Uptake is not affected by soil moisture, pH or soil microbial activity. It provides continuous uptake under a wide range of environmental conditions. This is a very beneficial feature in colder weather conditions when the lawn requires less nitrogen, thus preventing the undesirable vigorous leaf growth. It helps to maintain a stronger, denser, deeper rooted lawn throughout the season.
The benefits of the ICL Sportsmaster Renovator lawnmower:
- Ideal for reseeding or new turf planting
- New lawns for renovation or new lawns
- It helps to create a dense lawn surface in a short time
- Its high phosphorus content helps the lawn to take root quickly
Characteristics of Turfgrass:
Effective for 2-3 months
10 days (visible absorption from the surface)
Overall recommended dose
20.00 - 30.00 g/m²
Use of ICL Renovator lawn fertilizer:
- Apply to a dry lawn surface.
- After spreading, water the area to allow the fertilizer granules to reach the grass roots more easily and to smooth out the tread marks. Its high phosphorus content helps the lawn to take root quickly. Its controlled nitrogen uptake is made available in line with the nutrient needs of the lawn, resulting in a dense lawn surface in a short time.
- Apply after aeration (punching and/or splitting) to prevent fertiliser granules from breaking down.
General recommended dosage:
20.00 - 30.00 g/m² A 25 kg bag is sufficient for approximately 800-1000m².
- Do not use during periods of cold and drought. Allow the granules to be perfectly distributed over the area.
- If the product is spilled on paved or concrete surfaces, or on clothing, etc., wash it off immediately as it may cause discolouration.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0