Osmocote Pro 8-9 months Nitrogen 18-09-10+2 MgO+TE 25 kg
|HUF 46,325 * (nettó: HUF 36,476)|
The Osmocote Pro range has been renewed!
We have improved the formulation and coatingtechnologyof Osmocote Pro
l The high nitrogen line contains more nitrogen.
- l Phosphorus uptake is even more efficient.
- l The uptake of microelements has also been further improved.
- l The improved coating has resulted in even more even spreading.
What can I expect from the Osmocote Pro range?
Overall, an even better plant response can be expected from the renewed Osmocote Pro range.
Osmocote Pro stands out from the 2nd generation of competitors with its even better performance. The orange and white colour code between the granules makes it recognisable. It is primarily recommended for potted ornamental crops where a nitrogenous base fertilizer is to be used at lower doses (2.0-2.5 kg/m3) and supplemented with continuous nutrient solution. It can be recommended e.g. as a base fertilizer for potted green plants, chrysanthemum with supplementary Peters or Universol nutrient solution.
Proven second generation fertiliser with proven results
Osmocote Pro is the second generation of ICL Specialty Fertilizers' pesticide fertilizer. The fully encapsulated product contains all the essential trace elements in addition to NPK and magnesium. It has a predetermined duration of action ranging from 3-4 months to 12-14 months. Osmocote Pro has a steady rate of uptake and can be used both as a full dose and as a complementary base fertiliser to nutrient leaching.
Osmocote Pro 8-9 months Nitrogen fertiliser characteristics:
High nitrogen content, greener plants!
- Fully encapsulates NPK + complete trace element package
- Proven performance of ICL encapsulation technology
- Efficient open up
- Orange / white colour coding for easy identification
- Can be used alone or as a base treatment to complement our water soluble fertilizers
- Cost effective second generation product
Instructions for use:
- Osmocote Pro can be used in combination with our water soluble fertilizers (e.g. Universol).
- It is recommended to mix the product into the growing medium. If applied in a planting hole, it is advisable to consult ICL's free expert advice for precise instructions.
- For particularly sensitive plants, the use of Osmocote Exact is recommended.
The efficacy of Osmocote Pro 8-9M is affected by temperature (efficacy is basically set at 21º C).
|16 ºC||21 ºC||26 ºC|
Store in a dry place. Make sure to reseal the opened bag so the product does not get wet.
|Plant||General fertilizer requirements.||Maximum requirement|
|Container nursery||3.5-4.5 g/l||4.5-5.5 g/l|
|Potted plants||4-5 g/l||5-6 g/l|
|Perennials||4-5.5 g/l||5.5-6 g/l|
In combination with Osmocote Pro, a maximum of 0.5 g/l NPK starter fertiliser is recommended.
Doses are in grams per litre when using Osmocote Pro feed only.
For precise, specific application advice, please consult your ICL adviser for free advice.
The doses described above refer to untreated (not fertilized) substrates. Remember that this is general advice. Special conditions such as greenhouse cultivation or specific climatic conditions may require a modified dose. For precise, personalised advice, please contact ICL for free expert advice.
If the dose, application method or any other component of production is changed, carry out a trial treatment in a small area. As production conditions vary and products are used without our supervision, ICL cannot be held responsible for any potential negative effects.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0