Wuxal Super 1 l

T02765
Wuxal Super is a liquid fertiliser for use in all crops (from potted plants to house plants). The product can be used for both nutrient fertilisation and foliar fertilisation. Properties: In addition to its outstandingly high active ingredient content, Wuxal® Super also has the important property of allowing optimal nutrient uptake by plants. It... Long description
HUF 3,898 * (nettó: HUF 3,069)

Shipping
face
Personal receipt of goods:
Akár a mai napon info
Akár még a mai napon. A rendelés leadása után összekészítjük a csomagot, majd sms - ben vagy e - mailen értesítjük, hogy a termékek átvehetőek (Gazdabolt_2 üzletünkben, hétfőtől - péntekig 8:00 - 17:00 óra között).
By courier:
1-5 nap info
A rendelés leadása után a futárszolgálat 1-7 munkanap alatt szállítja ki a csomagot, melyről e-mailben értesítjük.

Wuxal Super is a liquid fertiliser for use in all crops (from potted plants to house plants).

The product can be used for both nutrient fertilisation and foliar fertilisation.

Properties:

In addition to its outstandingly high active ingredient content, Wuxal® Super also has the important property of allowing optimal nutrient uptake by plants. It is able to mitigate weather damage by preventing severe nutrient deficiencies. Adverse weather conditions can hinder nutrient uptake and transport within the plant. It can also help the roots to take up nutrients in times of drought and atmospheric drought. Wuxal® Super also ensures that the crop is healthier by regulating the size and quantity of the fruits. The chelating agent (EDTA) and other bioactive substances also help to maximise nutrient uptake.

Active ingredient:

10% N, 10% P2O5, 7.5% K2O + microelements.

Marketing category:

III.

Packing:

0,25 l, 1 l, 5 l.

Mode of action:

In addition to the essential macroelements (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium), microelements are also essential for the biochemical life processes of plants, respiration, photosynthesis, fertilization, colour formation, etc. Nitrogen is of primary importance for growth, phosphorus for rooting and flowering (during energy-demanding periods), and potassium is of paramount importance for improving plant resistance, increasing the sugar content of the crop and its colour and flavour. With Wuxal® Super, these essential nutrients can be quickly and effectively replenished through foliar and root uptake.

Uses:

In vine and fruit crops at a concentration of 0.3%, 6-7 times during the growing season, in combination with pesticide treatments. In strawberries at a concentration of 0.1-0.2%, weekly from the first week after planting. In vegetable crops, for in-plant fertilisation at a concentration of 0.1-0.2%, for foliar fertilisation alone or in combination with herbicide treatments at a concentration of 0.4%. Ornamental plants, depending on the stage of development of the plants, at a concentration of 0.05-0.5%, for fertilisation in fertiliser at a concentration of 0.05-0.1%. An important property of Wuxal® is that it allows optimum nutrient uptake by the plant. It is able to mitigate weather damage by preventing severe nutrient deficiencies. Inclement weather hinders the uptake and transport of nutrients within the plant. Wuxal® is also able to help roots absorb nutrients in times of drought. Wuxal® also ensures a healthier crop by regulating the size and volume of the crop. In addition to chelating nutrients, bioactive substances help to maximise nutrient uptake.

Home garden use:

10-30ml/10l water for nutrient solution

For foliar fertilization 20-40ml/10l water

Mixability with pesticides:

Typically mixes well with pesticides used in practice, but due to different water qualities (chemistry, hardness, temperature) always perform a mixing test. When preparing the spray, first dissolve the foliar fertilizer, taking care that the products to be used do not come into contact with each other in concentrated form. The tank mixture should not contain more than 4-5 components. It is recommended to apply the spray as soon as possible after preparation.

Weight: 1.24 kg
Width: 100 mm
Height: 100 mm
Length: 300 mm
Aviability: 1-4 nap
Basic sales unit: db
Márka: Wuxal

0 reviews, total: 0

Did you purchase it? Rate the product!

Share your experiences with the product with other customers as well.


0 reviews, total: 0

Did you purchase it? Rate the product!

Share your experiences with the product with other customers as well.