Lupigreen Autumn organic -mineral fertilizer 6+2+12(+1) +Fe 8 kg
|HUF 12,050 * (nettó: HUF 9,488)|
LUPIGREEN AUTUMN P56 PROPERTIES
- Organic-mineral, long-acting, potassium-rich, organic, predominantly potassium, grass fertilizer50% organic matter content
- High potassium content strengthens cell walls, enhances winter hardiness. This increases resistance to disease. Can also be used during summer stress periods for better drought tolerance.
- Reduced nitrogen content and controlled nitrogen release support the supply of reserve substanceswithout enhancing growth at the end of the growing season.
- The high potassium content improves resistance to frost and supports the storage of reserves.
- Readily available organic matter supports the number and activity of micro-organisms and thus soil life . This improves root growth and resistance of plants.
- The organically bound nitrogen comes from regionally grown plant raw materials, namely lupins.
- The iron and magnesium it contains improve chlorophyll formation and thus also green growth.
- Aster is ecologically valuable because it converts nitrogen in the air into nitrogen available for plants. It grows in poor soils, has a high phosphate uptake and is a good starter crop. It provides diversity in agricultural areas and serves as an insect forage.
- The manure is free of animal matter and has a mild odour. After application, it does not need to be worked or watered in.
- PlantaCur®P56 also improves plant vigour and stress resistance. Nutrient supply and plant fortification are carried out in one working operation.
- The contained iron and magnesium improve chlorophyll formation and thus also greening.
- The granules can be evenly spread by hand or with a fertiliser spreader, allowing a uniform distribution of nutrients.
HIGH ORGANIC MATTER CONTENT
- With 50% organic matter content, derived exclusively from vegetable sources (buttercup seed meal)
- Organically bound, long-acting nitrogen provides the long-lasting effect and organic matter uptake required by the lawn
- increase the activity of soil life
- improve soil structure
- Increase soil water retention
- improve the soil's ability to supply nutrients
FREE FROM ANIMAL INGREDIENTS
- The organic matter in LUPIGREEN is derived exclusively from ingredients of plant origin (lupins)
- Does not contain any animal ingredients such as blood meal, bone meal, horn meal
Due to its vegetable nature
- no unpleasant odour when applied
- does not require immediate watering
- does not present a hygiene hazard
PLANTACUR® P56 PLANT FORTIFIER
PlantaCur® P56 is an organic plant booster and a unique innovation from EUROGREEN. It strengthens the natural defence system of the lawn, significantly increasing its resilience to a wide range of stress factors.
- Stimulates the production of three proteins that help to nourish plants
- improves stress tolerance (heat, drought, disease control)
- strengthens the natural defence system of the lawn, stimulates the production of plant proteins
- stronger root system, which increases nutrient and water uptake
- all of which reduces the need for pesticides
LUPIGREEN AND ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS
- Produced from locally grown butterfly-flowered lupine
- Production requires 60% less energy than conventional fertilisers
- Buttercup is used as a beekeeper during its cultivation
LUPIGREEN AUTUMN P56 APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
- Throughout the growing season, especially on sandy surfaces: 50-60 g/m2
- on sports turf: 70-80 g/m2
- On heavily used lawns: 60-70 g/m2
- Possible with a fertiliser spreader with a fly-tip.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0