M-Guard is a preparation containing potassium carbonate to reduce the development of fungal infections. The product has a significant pH-raising effect, creating on the leaf surface a pH-balanced environment that is not harmful to fungi.an environment on the surface of the leaf that is inhospitable to fungi, inhibiting mycelial development and the formation of reproductive organs. M-Guard has a contact effect, so that it is primarily active against ectoparasitic organisms living on the surface.ectoparasites such as scab, powdery mildew, anthracnose, peronospora or septoria.
What are the physiological effects of the product?
A number of observations have demonstrated the physiological effects of the product and its use in untreated andand excellent plant protection under classical pesticide control. The foliage of plants treated with M-Guard is strong, vigorous and resistant to fungal attack.
It is an excellent tool for chemical-free cultivation, and can be used successfully in professional and small-scale cultivation.
Apply under professional advice or, in the absence of advice, as follows:
- - From fruit set to 90% fruit size:
- 4.5-6 kg/ha applied at a rate of 600-1000 litres of spray at a maximum of 8 applications, with a minimum of 7 days between treatments
- - from fruit set to the development of varietal colouration:
- 4,5-5 kg/ha applied at a rate of 600-1000 litres of spray at a maximum of 4 applications with a minimum interval of 6 days between applications
- a 3. from leaf emergence until the beginning of ripening:
4,5-5 kg/ha applied at a rate of 400-1000 litres of spray at a maximum of 8 applications with a minimum interval of 7 days between applications
Vegetables (open field and sprouted):
- from 3 leaf stage to full maturity:
4.5-5 kg/ha applied at a rate of 500-1000 litres of spray at a maximum of 8 applications, with a minimum interval of 7 days between applications
Home garden dose:
- 45-50 g/ 10 l water/ 100m2