Beckmann organic mineral plant food for strawberries, grapes and fruit 2,5 kg
|HUF 4,755 * (nettó: HUF 3,744)|
Beckmann organic mineral plant food for strawberries, grapes and fruit
For strawberries, currants, gooseberries, raspberries, fruit trees and bushes, vines, tomatoes, fine vegetables and aromatic herbs. This berry fertiliser is made from high quality organic and mineral raw materials, which are also authorised for this type of cultivation under the EC organic farming regulation.
Berry plants and shrubs prefer soil rich in humus. The balanced composition and higher potassium content of the manure ensures that the nutrient supply is adequate for several weeks.
What are the benefits of using this product?
- promotes the development of strong, hardy plants with good yields and tasty fruit
- healthy foliage with lush green leaves
- stable, healthy soil life through humus supply
How does the product help the development of berry crops?
A healthy soil with good humus content and Beckmann Organic Mineral Plant Food for strawberries, grapes and fruit helps berry plants and fruit trees and bushes to grow properly and produce rich, tasty fruit. It contains all the essential key nutrients and naturally bound trace elements.
- provides all berry plants with the necessary nutrients and trace elements
- uniform, balanced, long-lasting effect
- increases plant resistance to diseases, pests and frost
- provides loose, humus-rich soil, improves soil water and air balance
- creates optimum conditions for the development of healthy, tasty fruit
Use and dosage of the product:
Strawberry nutrient replenishment:
- at planting time in autumn or spring, working into the soil at a rate of about 7 g/tonne,
- For maintenance fertilization, apply 30-40 g/m2 in spring and 60-70 g/m2 after ripening, twice a year.
For other soft fruit crops:
- in autumn or spring at the time of planting, about 15 g/ha applied to the soil,
- For maintenance fertilisation, apply 60-80 g/m2 twice a year in spring and 20-30 g/m2 after flowering.
It is recommended to spread the fertiliser evenly around the plants, work it into the soil and then water it in.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0