3 % magnesium + 1 % iron
Fertiliser for Ericaceae - for swamp plants, blueberries and cranberries
Iron - against leaf chlorosis
For rich flowering and healthy leaves
Recommended application rate: approx. 20-150 g/m2
This rhododendron fertilizer is made from high quality organic and mineral raw materials. Swamp plants prefer a humus-rich, calcareous, slightly acid soil. This nutrient mixture takes into account the special needs of shallow-rooted plants.
The balanced combination of ingredients ensures that the nutrient supply is adequate for several months:
- for rich, colourful blooms
- healthy foliage with lush green leaves
- stable soil life through humus supply
Healthy, slightly acidic soil with good humus content and Beckmann Organic Mineral Plant Food for rhododendrons, azaleas, hydrangeas and blueberries helps rhododendrons and other marsh plants to grow well and flower profusely. It contains all essential key nutrients and naturally bound trace elements. Iron and magnesium improve leaf colour and prevent chlorosis. Chlorosis is the yellowing that starts between the leaf veins, often caused by a lack of minerals such as iron or magnesium.
The mildly acidifying effect of manure also improves the availability of micronutrients, which are particularly important for fescue plants:
- prevents yellowing of leaves
- provides plants with a complete nutrient supply, thus improving their resistance
- the coordinated immediate and long-term effect ensures healthy, uniform growth and development
For nutrient replenishment of rhododendrons:
- 70-150 g worked into the soil at planting, depending on the size of the plant,
- for maintenance fertilisation, 80-120 g/m2 applied twice a year.
Azalea for replenishing nutrients:
60-80 g/m2 applied to the soil.
For hydrangea nutrient replenishment:
20 g/m2 worked into the soil before flowering.
For blueberry nutrient replenishment:
Apply 40-50 g/m2 in April-May.
The fertilizer should be spread evenly around the plants, worked into the soil and then watered in.