Watering Bag GardenECO 50-75L
|HUF 6,178 * (nettó: HUF 4,865)|
Young trees need to be watered at least from April to September in the three years following planting because of the low rainfall.
We offer a new and effective method of doing this by using different types of watering bags.
Advantages over traditional irrigation:
- Ideal for newly planted trees
- Reduces the shock of planting and drought
- Reduces the risk of stunting and planting
- Reduced water loss due to plant transplantation
- Water-efficient, 100% water absorption, no run-off, no evaporation
- Also suitable for nutrient solution
- Deeply saturates the soil, keeping the root system in the deeper layers, promoting strong and deep rooting.
- Replenishment recommended every 5-7 days or as needed (depending on soil, weather, species)
- For trunk sizes up to 20/25 cm we recommend using 1 bag, for larger trees we recommend using 2 bags zipped together. Up to 2 bags can be zipped together.
- Quick to install and refill in minutes
- Reusable for several years
- Capacity 50-75 litres
- The filled bag empties in about 2-3 hours
- Made of 400 g/m2 PVC with mesh
- With two strong flaps and double seam reinforced zipper
- Size: 32x25x1,75cm.
- 3225 x 25 x 25 cm
Instructions for use:
Place the watering bag around the trunk and zip up.
Lift the tag on top of the bag to clear the fill opening. Insert the watering tube into the filling opening, start the water and fill the bag to approximately ¼ of its capacity.
Carefully lift the bag by the two tabs, lifting it up and into position so that the bottom of the bag is fully open.
Then fill the watering bag to the desired level. The bag will empty in 2 to 3 or 5 to 8 hours, depending on the type of bag. Follow the filling schedule depending on the trunk size of the new tree planted and the capacity of the bags. When the bag is empty, remove it from the tree, move it to another planting and refill it, or store it until it is needed again.
- Fill the watering bag only with clean water!
- If only contaminated water is available, filter it before filling the bag!
- Do not secure or lift the full watering bag by the black tabs!
- Never lift the bag with 1 handle! Lift both handles at the same time!
- Do not transport a filled and zipped up watering bag!
- Zipper up to 2 watering bags!
- If you want to fill the watering bag with liquid fertiliser, dilute the fertiliser with water and filter it before filling.
- Product contains small particles - Keep out of reach of children!
- The product is not a toy. Keep away from small children!
- Do not use in any way that does not comply with the instructions for use
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0