Groundcover Antiherbas Geotex 80 g/m2 brown 1,6x10m
|HUF 4,931 * (nettó: HUF 3,883)|
An effective and aesthetic solution for weeds? The answer is Nortene Antiherbas Geotex
In addition to preventing weed growth, Antiherbas Geotex also stabilises and strengthens the soil.
The benefits of Antiherbas Geotex:
- Prevents mixing of different soil layers and weed growth.
- It can be covered with gravel or mulch.
- It saves time because it does not require weeding.
- EXTRA strong for its thickness.
- It stabilizes and strengthens the soil.
- Reduces bed maintenance time and the need to use herbicides.
- Excellent water and air permeability, moderately retains soil moistureevaporation of soil moisture, thus preventing the root zone from drying out.
- Resistant to mould and bacteria.
Use tips, suggestions
Easy to use: cut the mulch to the required size. Once weeds have been removed from the area and the fabric has been laid down, secure it to the ground. Finally, cut holes in it and plant shrubs, vegetables or other plants. You can also place paving elements - such as mulch, pine mulch, decorative pebbles - underneath.
After installation, water the entire surface thoroughly, after which water will no longer stand on the mulch surface. If this is not done, the first heavy rain will do it for us!
When installing geotextiles, if the top of the mulch is folded in (where the maximum load is applied), the water will not fall on the ground.the double surface area prevents the material from tearing at anchorages.
Where is its use recommended ?
Can be used for footpaths, terraces, gravel bed drainage. It is also an ideal choice under shrubs, vegetables or other plants. It can also be placed under paving elements such as gravel, pine mulch, decorative gravel.
How to fix the mulch?
Antiherbas Geotex versions:
In addition to the natural and popular brown finish, a special
version with two different colours on both sides, green/black, is now available.
Antiherbas Geotex 80 g/m2 brown 1,6x10m:
Length: 10 m
1,6 m Length: 5.5 m Length: 1,6 m
PP (polypropylene), non-woven textile
5 years guarantee.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
|Culture:||Díszkert, Dísznövény, Gyümölcs, Szőlő, Zöldség|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0