Grill-mix 6-pack of slate
The package contains 6 different herb seedlings.
- Rosemary (Speedy): the queen of grilling: the greatest seasoning for roast meats (lamb, pork, chicken), the essential flavouring for grilled or oven-baked potatoes. But also great with carrots, olive oil salad dressings. It pairs very well with gin. Plant in a sunny spot. The plant has medium water and nutrient requirements.
- Basil (Grand Vert Compacto). It is also great in unusual combinations: egg dishes, seafood or even strawberries. Plant in a semi-shady spot, keeping in mind that the plant has high nutrient requirements and likes plenty of water.
- French Dragon: With its summer aniseed flavour, it's great with mushrooms, chicken, veal, egg dishes, tomatoes and potatoes. Also excellent in salads, sour cream and yoghurt dressings, olive oil salad dressings. It also enhances green pea soups! Plant in a semi-shady spot. The plant has medium water and nutrient requirements.
- Thyme (Precompa). Seasoning for sauced meats, stews, pâtés and sausages. Pairs well with pumpkin, leeks and carrots. For the more adventurous, try it with egg dishes, cheese pasta, honey. It is a strong spice: use a little of it. Plant in a sunny spot. The plant has medium water and nutrient requirements, but care should be taken with Ca supply.
- Oregano (Hot&Spicy): a spice in many legendary dishes - a condiment for slow-cooked Italian sauces, vegetables: pizza sauce, spaghetti with meatballs. Excellent with red meats and aubergines. Plant in a sunny spot. The plant has medium water and nutrient requirements
- Majorana (Syrian). It is a versatile seasoning for a variety of uses. Excellent with beets, carrots, goat cheese. . Plant in a sunny spot. The plant has medium water and nutrient requirements
Tip: It is advisable to cut back the bushes to a height of 12-15cm every 2-3 joints for better branching and bush formation and then harvest whole.
The plants should be planted immediately after receipt, immediately after frosts in their final location (in pots, pots, hanging baskets, gardens in the open ground) or in pots 12-15cm in diameter for pre-growing. Even after this, the plants require constant care. Plants should be transplanted to larger pots at any time during the growing season when the plants are out of place (about 2x as windy/windy/height as the pots). Peat media is generally the most suitable medium. Clayey soils can be improved with sand, coarse-grained peat. Sandy soils should be improved with organic fertilisers, fine peat and other water and nutrient binding materials to obtain a good yield. You can find a wide range of soil improvers in our webshop and our advisors can give you further advice. Nutrient replenishment is important even in the open ground, but is essential for plants planted in pots, crates and hanging baskets. These are not chemicals, but 'food' for the development of the plants. A small but continuous supply of nutrients is the best... Care should be taken never to flood the plants, always allowing excess water to evaporate. Never plant the plants in a pot without a hole in the bottom. Too much water will suffocate the roots and the plant will die from "over-loving". Dry conditions are well indicated by soft-leaved plants with drooping leaves
Watch your plants! Look at them every day with love
Rooted cuttings are not yet finished plants, they need further training!
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0