Compo BIO Long lasting pine fertilizer with lambswool 2 kg
- A unique and purely organic natural fertiliser for any conifer, shrub, evergreen hedge or shrub (e.g. laurel)
- Immediate and long-lasting effect for 5 months.
- Water-holding capacity ensures better water supply during periods of drought.
- The swelling effect loosens the soil structure.
- Produces healthy and full green plants.
Organic NPK fertiliser 7+3+3 is low in chloride and contains 50% sheep's wool. Suitable for all conifers, shrubs, evergreen hedges and shrubs, it is a unique, purely organic, natural fertiliser that works immediately and over the long term. A single application per season will provide 5 months of nutrient supply to the plants. The pelleted manure has a special water retention capacity. The raw materials used make it ideal for organic production.
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE NEW COMPO BIO LONG LASTING PINE FERTILISER WITH LAMB'S WOOL?
The new COMPO BIO long-acting pine fertiliser with sheep's wool is a real product innovation. A pure organic fertilizer. It contains 50% sheep's wool, which is pressed into pelletised fertiliser with other organic ingredients in a highly complex processing procedure, ready for immediate incorporation. The manure has both a natural immediate effect and a long-term effect lasting up to 5 months. A single application per season is sufficient to provide optimum care for your plants. COMPO BIO long-acting fertiliser also has excellent water retention properties. Thanks to the sheep's wool it has a very good water absorption capacity. The swelling of the pellets loosens the soil and promotes the formation of humus. Moreover, in periods of drought, it ensures a much longer water supply for your plants.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Work the manure well into the soil (3-4 cm deep).
- For newly planted plants, spread the fertiliser directly into the planting hole.
- The plant requires a generous watering after each application.
- Wear work gloves and wash your hands after fertilising.
Dose: 70-150 g/m2
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0