Weed-stop Plus 1 l
|HUF 22,753 * (nettó: HUF 17,916)|
Lawn herbicide, for the control of dicotyledonous perennial and annual weeds.
Provides a fast and spectacular effect against all difficult-to-emerge and perennial broad-leaved (dicotyledonous) weeds (e.g. ragweed, dandelion, spearwort, bitter-grass, henbane, testicular weeds, etc.)
Features of Weed-Stop Plus:
100ml/ 10l water
2,4-D 70 g/l, MCPA 70 g/l, MCPP-P 42 g/l, Dicamba 20 g/l
III (free rotation)
What is the term selective herbicide ?
Selective herbicides can be used to kill dicotyledonous weeds, but they are not effective on monocotyledonous weeds related to grass. Choose your product well, as a variety of selective products are now available and the wrong choice will render your efforts ineffective or, in the worst case, destroy the grass area.
How to use Weed-Stop Plus selective herbicide?
What time of year is the best time to start using selective weedkiller ?
A good time to use the product is in spring and early summer, from March to June and early autumn (September to October). You should also take into account the weather conditions, as the spray needs time to absorb to be effective, so avoid rain for 24 hours after spraying. In summer, the best times to spray are early and late in the evening because of the risk of scorching during the day due to strong sunshine.Avoid rain for 24 hours after spraying.
Does it matter how big the weeds in your garden are ?
Yes, it is recommended to apply the product on the 7th day after mowing the lawn, up to a maximum height of 10-15 cm of weeds.
Can our herbicide harm other plants ?
The answer is unfortunately yes, so make sure that the spray is applied evenly and that it does not drift onto other crops !
At what dose should the spray be applied ?
Dilute 0.1 litre of Weed-Stop Plus in 10 litres of water and you will have enough product to kill about 100 m2 of weeds.
How many times can I use Gyom-Stop Plus selective herbicide?
A maximum of two treatments per growing season.
Where can I use Weed-Stop?
It can be used in home gardens in the form of spot treatments and full surface treatments .
Useful advice on the use of the product:
- Read the label before use and make sure you understand the instructions!
- It is more effective to apply the spray with a backpack sprayer or hand-held sprayer, but it can also be applied with a watering can with a sprinkler nozzle.
- Dissolved in 10 litres of water, 0,1 litre of spray is sufficient to kill about 100 m2 of weeds.
- After treatment, wait at least one week before mowing.
- Do NOT use the herbicide-treated grass for feeding or bedding animals.
- Do not treat freshly cut grass. Wait at least a week for the leaves of the weeds to be killed to regrow.
- Do NOT treat newly planted lawns with herbicide for 6 months, as it may also be phytotoxic to the grass.
- Do NOT use the product on pasture because it will also kill biennial weeds (e.g. clover) important for livestock.
- Spray in calm weather.
- The herbicidal effect will be visible within 2-4 days, and the lawn can be mown again a week after spraying.
- The product description is for information only, please read the instructions before use.
The product description is for information only, please read the instructions before use.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
|Növényvédőszer forgalmazási kategória:||III. szabadforgalmú|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0