Virocide 1 l
- Light lemon scented liquid.
- 1 % solution pH: 7.
- Can be used even at low temperatures.
- Can be applied in many ways: spraying, fogging, foam generator.
- The isopropanol content makes it particularly suitable for fogging.
- Non-corrosive: does not damage transport vehicles or their paintwork.
- More than 90% biodegradable.
- Against viruses (including PRRS, Gumboro, Swine Fever, Aujeszky's virus, PCV II porcine circovirus),
- bacteria (extremely effective against spore-forming bacteria),
- against fungi.
Active ingredients (per litre):
- Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride: 170,60 gr,
- Didecyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride: 78,00 gr,
- Isopropanol: 46,25 gr
- Glutaraldehyde: 107,25 gr
- Pinoyl (turpentine derivative: pine oil): 20,00 gr
For use in animal husbandry, slaughterhouses, food industry, communal facilities, hospitals, can be used for disinfecting walls and floors, and all kinds of surfaces, machinery, equipment, foot baths, transport equipment and vehicles.
Instructions for use:
- Effective against viruses at a dilution of 0,5 % (1:200),
- 0,25 % (1:400) is effective against all bacteria, fungi and yeasts,
- 0,25 % (1:400) dilution can be used in disinfectant footbaths (with regular replacement) and for disinfecting vehicle wheels.
- Fogging: 0,75 litres per 1000 m3 + 4 litres of water.
- Action time: 15 minutes.
Precautions and risk factors:
S02 Keep out of the reach of children.
S13 Keep away from food, drink and animal feedingstuffs.
S20/21 Do not eat, drink or smoke during use.
S24/25 Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
S36/37/39 Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection. Do not mix with other cleaning and disinfecting products.
R20/21/22 Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
R34 May cause burns.
R40 May cause permanent damage to health.
R42/43 May cause sensitisation by inhalation and in contact with skin.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0