Biovin 10 kg
Increases the water retention capacity of the soil.
Improves the biological activity of the soil.
Regenerates the bacterial composition of the soil.
Increases the resistance of plants and is very beneficial in the event of stress (e.g. transplanting).
Restores soils that have become acidic.
Harmless to humans and animals, odourless, contains no harmful elements.
It retains important nutrients and stores them in a form that is readily available to the plant.
When dry, 100 kg is equivalent to 3-5 tonnes of stable manure.
Does not cause burn-out in case of overdose!
New planting: 10-30 kg/100 m²
Lawn improvement: 8-20 kg/100 m²
Flowers, ornamental shrubs: 10-30 kg/100 m²
60 cm balcony box approx. 150-200 g
1 tablespoon in a 15 cm diameter pot
Vegetables: ~ 100-300 g per 1 m²
Biovin can be used at any time during the growing season and can be applied to any crop.
Who is BIOVIN recommended for?
- For families, as Biovin is completely harmless to humans and animals, your children can play on the grass fertilized with Biovin, and you can let your pets, dogs and cats out in the garden. No harmful substances accumulate in the fruit and vegetables grown.
- For farmers for gardens, parks and sports fields, tree planting, grassing,
- Gardeners for growing fruit and vegetables.
- For all those who are committed to environmentally friendly biological soil cultivation.
Why do you benefit from using BIOVIN?
- It improves soil biological activity through soil regeneration.
- It can be used effectively in all areas of agriculture (fruit, vine, vegetable, flower, forest),
- It binds important nutrients and stores them in a readily available state for the plants, increasing the sugar content of the grapes.
- Gives good aroma to fruit and vegetables.
-increases the resistance of plants, very beneficial in case of stress (e.g. transplanting). Greatly promotes the healthy growth of the root system of developing plants at the time of transplanting, planting and transplanting.
- It contains no germinable seeds and can be used at any time during the vegetation period.
- It does not burn out the plant even if a large quantity is sprayed and remains stable in the root zone.
-All that is needed for the agricultural year can be applied at one time.
- Can be stored indefinitely in a dry place.
- Harmless to health, can be stored next to food.
- 100kg dry BIOVIN is equivalent to 3-5t mature stable manure. Transport and application is easier and simpler.
- Price is competitive with fertiliser, more economical.
- At 500 kg/ha, at least the same yield average can be achieved as with fertiliser.
- Internationally, the product approved and recommended by all Bio-associations
Packaging: 10 kg/bag
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0