Complete fertiliser Linz 14-7-21 2 kg
|HUF 4,235 (nettó: HUF 3,335)|
|HUF 471 (10%)|
Volldünger Linz - The classic home-made fertilizer
Volldünger Linz is a water soluble NPK fertilizer with a lot of microelements for the health of your plants. All members of the Volldünger® range contain the most important nutrients in a form that is easily absorbed by the plant. Due to their composition and ease of use, they can be easily integrated into nutrient supplementation programmes and are therefore effective tools for harmonious plant nutrition. In addition, all fertilisers increase the chances of counteracting possible stress effects caused by environmental factors (e.g. drought tolerance).
Use of Volldünger Linz
Who is it recommended for ?
Thanks to its versatility, it is recommended for both domestic and horticultural use. It can be used as a base fertiliser, top dressing or even as a foliar fertiliser.
Which crops can be used?
In vegetables, orchards, vineyards but also suitable for potted and leafy plants.
How to apply Volldünger Linz ?
- As a basic fertiliser: 1,0-3,0 kg/100m2 at sowing or planting
- As a top dressing, 1,0-1,5 kg/100m2 every 8-10 days, spread on the soil and watered in
- As a foliar fertiliser at a concentration of 0,3 %, to be applied in one pass with the crop protection works.
- Applied by drip irrigation at a concentration of 0,2-0,33 g/l every 7-10 days.
In orchards, vineyards:
The majority of the annual rate should be applied in the first third of the growing season (April to June).
- As a top dressing, spread on the soil and watered in: 1,5-2,0 kg/100m2
- as foliar fertiliser, at a rate of 60-100 g/10 litres of water, in parallel with the crop protection work.
For feeding potted and foliage plants:
At transplanting, in spring, watering until flowering with a 0,1 % solution (one tablespoon to 10 litres of water), then at flowering with a 0,05 % solution (one teaspoon to 10 litres of water).
Composition of Volldünger Linz:
- 14 % Nitrogen
- 7 % Phosphorus
- 21 % Potassium
- 1 % Magnesium
- 1 % Microelements: boron, copper, manganese, iron, zinc
Available in 2, 5 and 25 kg packs.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0