Monocalcium phosphate NovaAPeak 25kg
|HUF 31,547 * (nettó: HUF 24,840)|
Presentation of Monopotassium Phosphate NovaAPeak:
Why use Monopotassium Phosphate NovaAPeak Irrigation Fertilizer?
Potassium plays an important role in the synthesis and transport of sugars, starches and acids. It increases crop quality and shelf life. Phosphorus stimulates root growth and early maturation. Nova PeaK is the ideal combination of these two elements.
The NovaAPeak family:
Thanks to its exclusive patented technology, Nova PeaK is a high purity, perfectly soluble and fast-dispersing product. Due to its low salt content, it is recommended for any plant or nutrient solution system: drip irrigation, hydroponics, sprinkler or foliar application.
Nova PeaK is the most widely used single-component fertilizer. The high phosphorus and potassium content makes the product extremely flexible for use in hydroponic systems, facilitating adaptation to plant needs.
- Nitrogen content (N): 0 %
- phosphorus content (P2O5): 52%.
- potassium content (K2O): 34%
Use of mono-potassium phosphate NovaAPeak:
Applied as a nutrient solution to supply phosphorus and potassium to all horticultural crops.
Due to its high phosphorus content, it is the perfect starter fertilizer for hydroponic cultivation.
Due to its high phosphorus and potassium content, it is a perfect starter fertilizer.
It can be used alone or as a supplement to compound nutrient solutions, taking into account the mixing rules.
Recommended dilution rate:
10-15 kg per 1000 litres
Advantages of Monopotassium Phosphate NovaAPeak:
- High concentration phosphorus fertilizer
- Helps prevent mildew in foliar fertilization
- Very low salt content
- Free of chlorides, sodium, heavy metals and impurities, so the product can be used for foliar fertilizationand sprinkler irrigation without phytotoxicity or risk of burning the leaves
- Nova PeaK's damping effect balances the pH level of irrigation solutions
- The absence of nitrogen allows the most suitable P:K ratio with Nova PeaK even in growth stages with low nitrogen(rooting, flowering, fruit setting or ripening, or harvesting)
- Ammonia-free: ideal for hydroponic production
- Can also be used in outdoor cultivation
- Helps initiate growth and flowering
Not mixable with water soluble fertilizers containing calcium and magnesium.
Nova PeaK can be mixed with insecticides as an acidifying buffer. Ideal acidity (pH 5 +/- 0,5) increases water quality and insecticide efficacy.
|Basic sales unit:||db|
0 reviews, total: 0
0 reviews, total: 0